Sunday, June 15, 2008

the man's corner

I have been tagged by a very dear friend, Em aka Babs. Thanks super! Happy Father's Day to Titan!!

The rule of this tag is for you to brag about "Daddy" (your husband if you have one or your dad if you do not have a husband yet). Started by
Mitchteryosa.
Rules:

1) Copy from {Start Copy Here} to {End Copy Here}.
2) Blog ‘Brag’ about your husband - yes, the father of your child/ren. As I’ve said singles may also join by bragging about their own fathers, or even grandfathers. It doesn’t matter! Of course, Daddy bloggers themselves may also join, but you have to blog about your fathers and not about yourselves, deal? Okay. Good.
3) Add your blog in the master list below linking to the post that you just made. Or if you wish, do it as how I’ve done it in
my other blog by adding a new page.
4) Leave your comment
here and don’t forget to leave your link so you can be added on the masterlist. Yup. Here. Thanks!
5) Let’s not forget
Peppermint Creative for the corner border I used for the badge. Masterlist.

When Silence SpeaksEverything About DeyeEtc AtbpPinay Mommy OnlineCoffee Cup PrincessGarden of MomentsAeirin’s CollectionNever DaintyThe Long Journey Of My LifeA Mother Of Yesterday, Today And TomorrowEverything That Has Breathe Praise The LordCan Of ThoughtsAnything And Everything In BetweenNo Place Like HomePinay WAHMOnly In SilenceBisdak FootprintsSimply Me, Simple LifeFun Fierce FabConfessions Of A Supermodel WannabeEmbracing Health For LifeJona ThinksWhatever Comers To MindBOTH SIDES NOWWhy Babie?My Virtual ClosetMy Views On My So Called LifeMind BubblesVanity KitStripe&YellowEm's DetourSomething Purple Changing LanesPit Stop

{End Copy Here}

Next to my own dad, I can say that my husband is one great man any child will be proud of showing off to her friends. I am happiest with you, dada. You make me feel beautiful everyday of my life. Happy Father's Day and I love you so much!

Why do I love my husband?

It's always his family before anything and anyone else.
He is the most generous person I have ever met. Never mind if there's nothing for him, for as long as his daughter and I are contented and fine, he is fine.
He teaches Lizzie good values. He is strict yet loving. He is firm yet his heart melts when Lizzie starts to be adorable.
He never gives up on teaching Lizzie new things like the alphabet, animals, numbers and colors. He is her first teacher.
He is my daughter's Manny Paquiao. Lizzie thinks that when all else fail, her dada will be there to protect her. And this is true.
He speaks well. Writes well. Sings well. Does everything well.

More about him
here.



No comments: