Saturday, December 20, 2008

random joy

1. What are your thoughts on chastity?
Chastity has always been a choice. You don't force anyone to be chaste. It always has to come from the heart.

2. How many days do you think you could go with only your computer for company?
I am starting to cut my ties with the computer (notice the lack of posts?). I am suffering from eyestrain and backpains lately that my doctor advised that I stop working in front of a computer for more than 3 hours straight. I used to love computers but eversince my health is going down, I am thinking otherwise...

3. What, in your opinion, is the exact opposite of butter?
Ahm, dryness? I am not really sure though...

4. Have you ever seen the musical "Cats"? If so, what did you think of it?
Yeah, I love it. My mom has even promised my daughter to bring her to las vegas when she grows a little older so she can watch more musicals.

5. What's the #1 thing on your wish list this holiday season?
Peace, Security, Safety and Prosperity :)

No comments: