Tuesday, April 28, 2009

ready to go!

I have mentioned in my other blog that Lizzie is registering for pre-school because as early as March, we made sure that she is accepted at the school that we chose for her and because of our excitement, we automatically paid for her tuition and books as well. So right now, we are just waiting for summer to swift by and June to arrive. My sister in law has been patient enough to teach her how to write her name, spell her name and do basic stuff expected from a pre-schooler. So far, so good. The only thing that my sister in law is complaining is how hard headed the little girl is especially if she gets bored and worn out by their activities. She was even asking me in jest (of course!) to go look for an anti wrinkle eye cream for her to preserve her youth and beauty amidst the stress that she's feeling teaching my little girl.

No comments: