Wednesday, June 17, 2009

100

100 Truths! After you've filled this out, tag 15 people and have them do the same.

LASTS:
1. Last beverage --> Hot choco
2. Last phone call --> Owen Contemplado
3. Last text message --> Red Villaret
4. Last song you listened to --> Tamia - So into you
5. Last thought before you slept last night -- > It was a nice date with hubby and little girl.
6. Last time you cried --> This morning, in church while praying for the people who has deeply hurt me =(

SIX HAVE YOU EVER:
7. Dated someone twice --> Oh of course!
8. Been cheated on? -- > Yea. Just a few times. ;)
9. Kissed someone & regretted it? -- > Yeah, big time.
10. Lost someone special? -- > Yes
11. Been depressed? -- > Yes
12. Been drunk and threw up? -- > Back in my younger years, once.

LIST FOUR FAVORITE COLORS:
13. Violet
14. Yellow
15. Pink
16. Orange

HAVE YOU:
17. Made new friends? -- > Yep!
18. Laughed until you cried --> You bet!
19. Met someone who changed you --> I sure did.
20. Found out who your true friends were --> Eversince, I already know who my real friends are and I keep them close to my heart. They know who they are! ;)
21. Found out someone was talking about you --> For all I care. That's what I learned from my husband. To not care at all.
22. How many people on your friends list do you know in real life --> All of them. I don't add people I don't personally know.
23. How many kids do you want to have --> Just 2. I have 1 now, and another coming in '10.
24. Do you have any pets --> Bob, my pet pug.
25. Do you want to change your name --> I love my name and the story behind it.
26. What did you do for your 16th birthday --> I was still in highschool and my dad threw a sweet sixteen party for me and my senior friends =)
27. What time did you wake up today --> 9AM. We sleep in on sundays (if I don't have work). I have to wake up at 9 to prepare breakfast and get us all dressed for the 1030 mass.
28. What were you doing at midnight last night? -- > Watching some TV with hubby.
29. Name something you CANNOT wait for --> Our own home.
30. When was the last time you saw your dad --> More than a year ago. Incidentally, today is his 56th birthday so Happy Birthday Dad. I love you to bits!
31. What is one thing you wish you could change about your life --> I wish I was more artsy.
32. What are you listening to right now --> Tori Amos - Sleeps with butterflies
33. Have you ever talked to a person named Tom --> Yeah when I was a little. I had an uncle named Tom.
34. What's getting on your nerves right now? --> I am steady eddie.
35. Most visited webpage --> my site.

ALL ABOUT YOU:
36. What's your name --> Farah Romina
37. Nicknames --> Farah, Farfar, Fars, Be to my parents, Neng to my in laws, Mama to my 2 precious ones
38. Relationship Status --> Happily Married.
39. Zodiac sign --> Aquarius
40. Elementary --> Colegio de Sta Isabel in Naga City
41. Middle School --> Colegio de Sta Isabel in Naga City
42. High school ---> Colegio de Sta Isabel in Naga City
43. Hair color ---> Jet Black (talaga!)
44. Long or short --> Long
45. Height --> 5'4"
46. Do you have a crush on someone? --> John Estrada only because he looks like my husband
47. Piercings --> 2
48. Tattoos --> None
49. Righty or lefty --> ambidextrose

3 THINGS THAT:
50. Scare you -- > Death. Poverty and Rats.
51. You don’t understand -- > Treachery
52. You hate -- > Lies. Loudness. Bad driving.
53. You want to do before you die -- > Travel all over the world. Stop to smell the flowers.
54. One should listen to -- > Reggae music.
55. One should never listen to -- > False preachings.

FIRSTS:
56. First surgery -->My C-section almost 4 years ago.
57. First piercing --> Ears
58. First best friends --> Erlene Bonita
59. First sport you joined --> Gymnastics in first grade. My mom wanted to be the next Mary Lou Retton hahaha!
60. First pet --> A dog
61. First vacation --> Baguio City
62. First live concert --> UP Sunken Garden - Side A
63. First crush --> Papoy Saltarin (wherever he is, God bless him)

CURRENTLY:
64. Eating --> Lizzie's softbatch cookies
65. Drinking --> Mango Juice
66. I'm about to --> prepare our things because we are going to my in laws' place for lunch then attend a party in Makati after.
67. Listening to --> Tori Amos - Sleeps with Butterflies
68. Waiting for --> Lizzie to come up. She's playing with her yaya in the sala.

YOUR FUTURE:
69. Want a family? -- > I have one. And I am one of the lucky few. Thank God.
70. Where do you see yourself settling? -- > Somewhere in the East.
71. Careers in mind? -- > I want to be successful as a mom and a wife. To me, that's what matters. My husband can take care of the financial side =)

WHICH IS BETTER WITH THE OPPOSITE SEX?
72. Lips or eyes --> eyes. He has the best pair.
73. Hugs or kisses --> hugs. and wet kisses weet weet! :)
74. Shorter or taller --> Taller of course.
75. Older or Younger --> Doesn’t matter.
76. Romantic or spontaneous --> Spontaneous and romantic!
77. Sensitive or loud --> Sensitive
78. Hook-up or relationship --> Relationship
79. Trouble maker or hesitant --> Neither

HAVE YOU EVER:
80. Kissed a stranger --> I haven't.
81. Drank hard liquor --> I prefer hard liquor than beer.
82. Lost glasses/contacts --> All the time!
83. Sex on first date --> NO.
84. Broken someone's heart --> Yeah. A few times I guess.
85. Had your own heart broken --> A few times also.
86. Been arrested --> Nope
87. Cried when someone died --> Yes.
88. Liked a friend that is a girl? --> Yeah, in high school. It was the IN thing. So that explains why I never had a BF then. I met my first ever BF in college. We were both freshmen. Hahaha!

DO YOU BELIEVE IN:
89. Yourself --> Of course.
90. Miracles --> I've seen a lot of it, yes.
91. Love at first sight --> Yes too.
92. Heaven --> Yes
93. Hell --> Yes
94. Santa Claus --> No. And Lizzie will grow up not believing in one.
95. Evolution --> Not entirely
96. God --> Absolutely.
97. Angels --> They’re everywhere. You feel them.

ANSWER TRUTHFULLY:
98. Had more than one boyfriend/girlfriend at one time? -- > Nope. I am so into my special someone so thinking of fooling around is so not me.
99. Do you miss anyone? -- > My dad..
100. Are you glad this survey is over?-- > Finally! Hehe =)

No comments: