Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Sunday Stealing: The Heretic Meme

1. Who was the last person of the opposite sex you lay in a bed with?
My husband.

2. Where was the last place you went out to eat?
King of Persia.

3. What was the last alcoholic beverage you consumed?
I forgot already. It has been years.

4. Which do you prefer – eyes or lips?
Eyes

5. Medicine, fine arts, or law?
Law

6. Best kind of pizza?
Pasto

7. What is in store for your future?
Something really bright.

8. Who was the last band you saw live?
Side A, eons ago.

9. Do you take care of your friends while they are sick?
Yes, if I have to. I would go out of my way and buy them Naot sandals just so they will get well.

10. How many songs are on your iPod?
I think around more than 1000 but less than 1500 – I am not really sure. My hubby updates it for me.


11. Where is the last place you drove to?
Work.

12. Where did your last kiss take place?
In the car

13. What were you doing at 11:59 PM on Monday night?
Probably sleeping already.

14. Are you a quitter?
No. I’m a born fighter.

15. Who was the last person you had in your house?
We don't get that much visitors.

15. What do you think about people who party a lot?
Whatever rocks their boat.

16. Does talking about sex make you uncomfortable?
No, I am way past that.

17. What was the last CD you purchased?
GnR, Incubus, Metallica - all for hubby!

18. What are two bands or singers that you will always love?
U2 and Incubus

19. Which of the seven deadly sins are you guilty of?
Pride

20. How is your last ex doing?
Doing good perhaps? Not really sure. I have no contact with him anymore...

No comments: