Friday, October 30, 2009

Saturday 9

I am actually busy searching on affordable yet effective best weight loss pills for a friend I have promised to help in her weight loss program. I just thought I’d drop by here and answer this questions! Let’s see..For now, here are my answers!

1. When’s the last time you ran?
+ Before I got pregnant, so that was about 6 months ago.

2. Do your jeans have rips, tears, and holes in them?
+ None. I always go for the classics.

3. What are you dreading right now?
+ The rain! We have another typhoon coming :(

4. Do you like Mexican food?
+ Yup. I love specially taco’s and their mexican spicy rice!

5. Favorite ice cream?
+ Basken and Robbins, Royce and Hagen Daaz

6. When was your last doctor’s visit?
+ Less than a month ago, OB check up.

7. Do you get the full 8 hours of sleep a night?
+ I try to. Especially now that I am pregnant.


8. How many pets do you have?
+ None/ All our pets are with my in laws.

9. “First Loves Are Never Over;” is this true for you?
+ Nope. I have long buried the memories of my first love...

No comments: