Sunday, February 14, 2010

anniversary gift

1. How long have you been blogging? about 4 years
2. What made you start? I wanted to document my life as a wife then a mother...
3. Who inspired you? my friend, Em.
4. About how many hours a week would you estimate you spend on your blog? It depends on my day job. But now since I am on maternity leave, I get to spend more time online.
5. What kind of experience or background do you have with writing? Nothing much. I just love to write and that's about it.
6. Talk about how you come up with blog topics. Where do you get your ideas? Anything that catches my attention. I write better when I am sad though...
7. What or who inspires you and your blog? The experiences that I have.
8. Where and/or how do your brainstorming for your blog? I don't do that.
9. Do you have any blogging rules or guidelines you follow? None
10. Is there anything you will not blog about? Things that are not for public consumption. Right now, I filter that stories that I write.
11. Do you have any sort of a publishing schedule in terms of day of week or topic? None. I blog anytime everytime.

Gotta go. Need to buy one of the
plasma tvs that we have seen in the mall a few days ago. (I have mentioned earlier that this is going to be our anniversary gift to each other)

No comments: