Tuesday, February 12, 2008

because i am a girl

Aside from of a son and world peace, I would love to have these "timeless pieces" for Valentine's Day. LOL!

My friends know how I love shoes and I buy in all colors if I like the style. If there's such a thing as a shoe-aholic, that's probably me!Everytime Arthuz asks me what I want for an occasion, he would not let me finish my sentence anymore. He would always say: sapatos na naman?!, to which I would retort: eh magtatanong ka ng gusto ko tapos ayaw mo namang bilhin. wag nalang! lol. He stopped buying me shoes since middle of last year. As a result, either I ask my mom and dad to get me something I like in the US or I sneak out sometimes to shop for a new pair. I am bad I know but it's just so addicting. And because Valentine's Day is supposed to be a tribute to the women of the world (naks!), allow me to share with you what I long to have (dream on, farah!) =)Christian Louboutin Burma Very Prive Pump
This one too Tag Heuer Aquaracer Calibre S Regatta. And this , Jean Schlumberger Lynn bracelet (Tiffany & Co.). And finally... A Chanel handbag.

Heinakow! Ang hirap talaga maging babae! Magastos pero masaya!

Spread the love, everyone!

No comments: