Monday, February 11, 2008

first!

Yay! My very first post. What am I going to say? I just wanna welcome you to my pit stop. If you're tired of reading personal stories (i.e. my life, my family, etc), I invite you to rest for a while in this site and enjoy good finds, good food and good everything. This will be really raining eyecandies. For someone who loves to dream, daydream or nightdream like me- expect to have fun here. I am again inspired by my blog mentor, Ems aka Babs. But instead of calling this alternate blog my detour, I opted to call it my pit stop.

I am pretty sure blogging in two different sites is a challenge (isa pa nga lang nauubusan na ako ng topics ano pa kaya pag dalawa lol!). But this is surely going to be really fun. I hope to see more of you here.

Happy blogging monday! Cheerio

No comments: