Friday, February 6, 2009

slim shady

My Singapore-based friend L surprised me with this pair of dark shades from Charles and Keith. And to say that I was giddy and pleasantly surprised is trully an understatement. Though not the same as my passion for bags and shoes, I also love collecting shades. As a matter of fact, I have about 10 in my possession. But they are really cheap ones that causes my recurring headaches and migraine attacks. I just buy the cheap ones because I am notorious for leaving small items like this in places. I used to own a really nice, expensive pair wherein it even traps and filters the lighting coming from the sun. But I left it in a restaurant about a year ago. From then on, I vow never to buy a shades that expensive. It's really so sweet of my friend to send a really nice pair my way!

No comments: