Friday, February 27, 2009

tag train

1. Last phone call you received? From my friend Mia who was asking if I know of some available jobs in banking.
2. Last text message? From Akie. It was a very sweet goodnight message.
3. Do you hate your life? I don't. There's just a lot of things to be thankful for...
4. Do you get mad easily? Yes, but I try to keep my composure most of the time. Especially at work.
5. What is your biggest pet peeve? Time wasters
6. Are you cold? Yes. Fullblast aircon in the room. Yay!
7. Do any of your friends have kids? Yup
8. Do you know anyone that is pregnant right now? A lot. And I want to be one soon!
9. Who should pay on the first date? Depends. But I would appreciate it if the guy would.
10. How many years older than you are you willing to date? Although I am attracted to older man, I can't stand dating them. I would rather go out with guys my age.

11. Do you have any friends? Lots!
12. Do you have any mean friends? A few.
13. What is the ugliest color to wear in your opinion? Brown with green.
14. Have you ever liked someone who all your friends hate? Oh yes!
15. Have you ever felt like driving off a cliff, seriously? No way.
16. Have you ever contemplated suicide? No.
17. Do you scratch your ears? Sometimes when I'm bored.
18. Who was the last person to hug you? Hubby
19. What brand are the pant/jeans you're wearing right now? I'm wearing jammies.
20. How tall are you? 5'4


Snagged from here.

No comments: