Friday, January 16, 2009

back on track

I'm just trying to go back to my groove. These past 3 days have been so rigid and stressful for me and my husband as the little girl was rushed to the hospital due to severe vomitting and a bad case of LBM and fever. The attending physician diagnosed it as Acute Gastroenteritis. Nothing to worry about she said because my daughter was very cooperative and thinks that the Oral Rehydration Salts that was given to her was a juice that would transform her to a Hannah Montana look alike. She was really funny even while she was sick so it kinda made me feel better about the whole situation. After bring hospitalized when I was young because of too much dieting, I got so traumatized with hospitals that I vowed never to go on crash diets again. Now, I rely on good weight loss aid like Fenphedra.

No comments: