Sunday, January 18, 2009

our pampanga trip

We are off to Pampanga tomorrow morning. This will be our first out of town for the year and to say that we are all excited is an understatement. It's almost 2 in the morning but I am still wide awake because I have to pack our things and make sure that the house is safe from the burglars since all the househelp will be joining us. On the one hand, I am giddy with excitement but on the other hand, I am wary because I have to leave the house without anyone to look after it except for Bob, the dog. Because of this paranoia, I brought up the idea of purchasing some emergency lights so that it wouldn't be too dark at night. The ones I saw online were really good that it's hard to say no. I just need a little more convincing to the husband...

No comments: