Monday, January 26, 2009

online degree

My friend N is one lucky girl. Imagine, a few years after she left for the states, she emailed to share with us the news that she just got her online degree in Pscychology at the famous Capella University. You see, I have lost touch with her and I was not aware that she pursued schooling even after she left the country. I am so proud about this achievement and I can imagine the glow on her dad's face. She has been the apple of her dad's eyes that anything that she does make him really proud and happy. She was telling me how lucky she is to have been able to get her degree from that university as they were really flexible and understanding to busy, working people like her. Such a lucky girl.

This blog post was based on information provided by Blogitive.

No comments: