Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Quotes

"Don’t over-analyze your marriage; it’s like yanking up a fragile indoor plant every 20 minutes to see how the roots are growing. "

The Bill Ballance Hip Handbook

“The reason people find it so hard to be happy is that they always see the past better than it was, the present worse than it is, and the future finer than it will be.”

Marcel Pagnol

“I still find each day too short for all the thoughts I want to think, all the walks I want to take, all the books I want to read, and all the friends I want to see.”

John Burroughs

“We need not be rich to be generous, nor have all wisdom to be understanding.

Our influence may not be great, but it can be good.

Our speech may not be eloquent, but it can be truthful and sincere. We cannot all have good looks, but we can have good conscience, and having that, we shall have peace of mind and need fear no man.”

Meddigo Message

No comments: