Saturday, July 4, 2009

saturday 9 - i want you back

1. Where were you when you heard that Michael Jackson died?
*I was at the office and I just got an SMS from my husband. You see, we are both fans of MJ.

2. How do you think that he will be remembered?

*He will be remembered as a pop icon and a music legend.

3. What was your favorite Jackson tune?

*I just can't stop loving you.

4. Did you watch the original Charlie’s Angels?

*No, but my mom did. I only watched the remake.

5. Did someone you know have that poster of Farrah?

*My mom. She was a loyal fan. She got my name from Farrah Fawcett.

6. Did you consider her battle with cancer heroic?

*Yes!

7. Were you a fan of The Tonight Show Starring Johnnie Carson?

* Nope but I have heard of him

8. Did you like Ed McMahon on the show?

*Not much

9. What else will you remember McMahon for?

*I don't really know much about him...

No comments: