Wednesday, August 27, 2008

a perfect birthday gift

Today is my sister in law's birthday. My other sister in law that is. Not the one who gave birth but my brother's pretty wife. They just moved to a bigger house in the province and I have been thinking of giting her with a nice chair that she can place in her garden. I found one that will really look good in their garden. I chose a really nice wooden chair with cushion from among the list of modern furniture in the site. My only problem right now is how to ship it but I have already placed the order and I am pretty sure it will get to them as soon as possible. I am all hyped up because I know that it's going to be a great accent in their still-bare garden. If and when they send my photos of their house, I will surely share some with all of you. Meanwhile, join me in greeting her a very happy birthday. May you experince abundance of love and prosperity, Mameecee! You trully deserve them!

1 comment:

HowToShipAnything said...

It seems to me that you would not have to know how to ship this chair. The supplier will sent it to your sister in law for you.
Your How To Ship Advisor