Friday, August 15, 2008

radom preggyness


Thanks Aggie, for letting me this snag this!
{START HERE}

Moms Who Played Along: Mai Yen Kathycot FarahYOU
Preggy Facts:
1. Who did you first inform about your pregnancy and how?
:: Arthuz. I had my pregnancy test in the morning of my birthday. Arthuz was still at work. I asked the maid to stay outside the bathroom while I checked. He came home before breakfast and I shared with him the news. He was literally jumping for joy!

2. Maximum weight?
:: I was super overweight while pregnant with Lizzie. Enjoyed my last trim to the hilt!

3. Cravings?
:: ice cream at night, halo halo and spicy noodles from chowking.

4. Aversions?
:: nothing. I was a happy preggo then.

5. Morning Sickness?
:: It was manageable. I was sooo sleepy all the time tho. I threw up a lot on my first trim too.

D Day Facts
1. Number of Kids/Deliveries?
:: 1
2. NSD or CS?
:: CS. Lizzie was sooooo big and my OB said it was "arrest in descent". I toiled labor for 14 frikkin hours only to find out that they are going to perform CS din naman pala!

3. Girl or Boy?
:: girl

4. AOG (age of gestation) on Birth?
:: Lizzie was 3 days earlier than her EDD


5. How long in labor?
:: 14 hours. It was kinda bearable. Thanks to epi and all the painkillers that they gave me. Hahaha!

–{{END COPY HERE}}–
Tagging Abie, Ems and Pat.

No comments: