Wednesday, August 27, 2008

wednesday weirdness # 1


1. How often do you talk to your siblings?
:: I have only one sibling so we make it a point to keep in touch as often as possible by sending SMS every day and calling each other up at least twice a week.

2. How well do you deal when given an ultimatum?
:: I am a stickler for deadlines so I don't need ultimatums.

3. Have you ever dated someone or had a lover who had an emotional or mental disorder?
:: Hahaha! Yes. And I am glad we broke up because I don't imagine spending my lifetime with him at all. He may be the smartest but defeintely the craziest! Nevermind. Yikes!

4. How do you feel about crossdressing?
:: I am not for it but I am not against it. To each his own.

5. Have you ever lied about the number of sexual partners you have had to someone? Why?
:: Why should I?

6. Does your significant other have the same political and religious views that you do? How often do you discuss politics and religion with them?
:: Yes, we do have the same religious views and we discuss about politics when in the car or when we're bored in bed.

7. What sport, if any, do you find to be most boring?
:: I would say golf.

8. Have you ever honestly peed in the pool?
:: Yes.

No comments: