Sunday, May 11, 2008

on choosing the perfect house

All these price increase is going crazy and it’s really driving me nuts! Imagine the price of petrol being doubled from about seven years ago when I started driving. In a way, it taught me how to be frugal about my expenses. Just last year when we were scouting for houses, I carefully studied everything from the mortgage rate to the payment scheme. I had to make sure that the house that we will be choosing is the best in terms of how we are going to pay for it and how my family will like the place. Proximity to my work area and my husband’s business is also a major consideration. And the convenience when it comes to groceries, church, play area, school and the bank. I really had to be hands on with the selection process since I know that when we have finally decided, it will be the house that my family will be living in for the next few years. I am grateful that I devoted a lot of time researching and studying the ins and outs before finally deciding on a house. At least, I wouldn’t be bothered by my conscience if anything fails for I know that we did not decide on it out of a whim. Careful planning and discussions happened before finally deciding on the best house.

No comments: