Sunday, May 11, 2008

safeguarding your home

When we finally decided on that dream house as posted earlier, the next thing that I worked out on was to get a house insurance for it. I surfed and searched and reviewed on possible companies that I can transact with. It was a long, tiring process but I had to do it. With everything that’s happening around the world, it is best to keep your house insured from tremendous risk. I mean, the last thing that I want to experience is to lose the house that was built with our blood, sweat and tears and not get anything after only because I was just reckless and not care about protecting the one thing that we can already call ours. We have made a substantial investment in it after all. It’s a good thing that my husband shares the same take as I do on matters like these. He also wants to make sure that our investments are insured for the benefit of our children and our children’s children. By doing so, we are not only safeguarding our lives but also the lives of the people who depend on us and the people who will later depend on them. For me, this will be the best legacy that I can ever leave my children.

No comments: