Thursday, March 5, 2009

10 Hows

How did you get one of your scars? Dog bite. Really bad scar on my left arm.
How did you celebrate your last birthday? I just had dinner with my in laws and husband at a hotel in Ortigas.
How are you feeling at this moment? Sleepy and tired. I have to be in bed by 9pm.
How did your night go last night? Quiet. Cold but my husband kept me warm.
How did you do in high school? Better than average
How did you get the shirt you're wearing? Hand-me-down from my mom.
How often do you see your best friend? Once in a blue moon. Which reminds me, I have to set up another lunch or dinner date with her so we can talk about our plans of putting up a wholesale clothing business. Exciting, isn't it?
How much money did you spend last month? Not much. I was in a "stop spending" mode last month.

How old do you want to be when you get married? I got married at 27:)

No comments: