Thursday, March 5, 2009

A-Z

LETTER ‘A’
1. Are you Available? I am already spoken for, thank you.
2. What is your Age? Just turned 31.
LETTER ‘B’
4. Do you live in a Big house? Half of a duplex, 2 rooms. Very cozy.
5. When is your Birthday? January.
THE LETTER ‘C’
6. What’s your favorite Chocolate? Maltesers, Snickers and Mars!
THE LETTER ‘D’
7. Do you Daydream? A lot especially when I really want to achieve something.
8. What’s your favorite kind of Dog? Pugs and Chihuahuas!
9. What Day of the week is it? Thursday!
THE LETTER ‘E’
10. Have you ever been in the Emergency room? Yes, just last January when my daughter suffered from dehydration.
11. Did you have a crush that starts with letter E? None.
THE LETTER ‘F’
12. Favorite Flower? Red roses and Tulips from Holland.
THE LETTER ‘G’
13. Do you chew Gum? Very seldom.
14. Are you a Giver or a taker? Always a giver, sometimes a taker.
THE LETTER ‘H’
15. What’s your Height? 5’4”.
16. What color is your Hair? Jet Black
THE LETTER ‘I
17. What’s your favorite flavor of Ice cream? Strawberry!
18. Have you ever Ice skated? Yeah.
19. Do you play an Instrument? Piano and my dad taught me how to play the guitars when I was about 10.
THE LETTER ‘J’
20. Have you ever heard a really hilarious Joke? I love jokes!
21. Do you wear Jewelry? Yes
THE LETTER ‘K’
22. Do you want Kids? Super.
23. Where did you go for Kindergarten? The same school where I went til my 10th grade.

THE LETTER ‘L’
24. Have you ever Lied to your parents? All the time when I was younger. Not anymore now.
THE LETTER ‘M’
25. Last Movie you watched? Shopaholic.
26. Do you still watch Disney Movies? YES.
27. Do you like Mangoes? with bagoon!
THE LETTER ‘N’
28. Do you have a Nickname? Fars, Farfar, Far, Ma, Be, Neng :)
29. What’s your favorite Number? 4, 11 and 17
30. Do you prefer Night over day? I love crisp mornings.
THE LETTER ‘O’
31. Whats your One wish? Stability
THE LETTER ‘P’
32. What is one fear you are most Paranoid about? Poverty!
THE LETTER ‘Q’
33. Are you Quick (to) judge people? I avoid judging.
THE LETTER ‘R’
34. Do you watch Reality TV? Yes.
THE LETTER ‘S’
35. Do you prefer Sun or rain? Sun.
36. Do you like Snow? I havent seen one.
THE LETTER ‘T’
37. What Time is it? 6.42PM
38. What Time did you wake up? 5AM.
THE LETTER ‘V’
39. What’s the worst Veggie? None, I love veggies.
40. Where do you want to go on Vacation? US.
THE LETTER ‘W’
41. Will you go back to the past? Which part?
THE LETTER ‘X’
42. Have you ever had an X-ray? Yes.
43. Do you own a Xylophone? used to.
THE LETTER ‘Y’
44. Do you like the color Yellow? My bestfriend does.
45. What Year were you born in? 1978
THE LETTER ‘Z’
46. Whats your Zodiac sign? Aquarius
47. Do you believe in ZODIACS? depends.


Now back to my research on stereo cabinet. Good evening everyone!

No comments: