Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Yen's QOTW

1. “So…do you want the good news or the bad news?” When someone asks you this, which one do you generally ask for first?
>> Call me a masochist but I always want to know the bad news first =)

2. Do you remember compliments more than rude remarks or vice versa?
>> I do not easily forget rude remarks. Compliments come and go but rude remarks leave a mark on me.

3. The main difference between you and your best friend is …
>> She is still single LOL

4. Have you ever given someone a fake phone number, just to get rid of them?
>> All the time!

5. Do you find that there’s too much choice in your life?
>> On the contrary, I am in that stage wherein I feel as if the choices are becoming fewer. And it makes me feel bad.

6. How would you describe your temper?
>> It's how you react on things/scenarios/situations.

7. Are you more likely to exaggerate or downplay your troubles?
>> I try to downplay as much as possible.

8. List 3 people-real or fictional, living or dead, famous or personal friends-whom you respect and admire, and why.
>> Audrey Hepburn, Mother Teresa, My mom, My mother in law (sorry there's 4 of them!)

9. Can you draw?
>> Sticks, yes.

10. What do you need to work on?
>> This goal that I really want to achieve in the next 12 months. Seriously.

Finally, this survey is done. Now, back to my research on Torgoen watches.

No comments: