Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Yen's QOTW

1. Is it fun being you?
Sometimes. But I am more of the serious type.
2. What have you changed your mind about in the past few weeks?

My feelings toward some people at work. I have realized that life is too short to hold a lot of grudges in my heart. For now, I take it one day at a time. Whatever God provides will be appreciated.
3. Do you find yourself in a better mood on a sunny day?

I dunno but I have this better feeling after the rain. I love the smell of after rain.
4. When meeting someone new, what makes you feel more comfortable?

If we have the same taste in things.
5. If you could be any god or goddess from mythology, who would you be? & why?

Venus, and it doesn't take a rocket scientist to find out why LOL
6. How do you spend the night before a “big” day?

I stay up late.
7. Describe the person that would be the exact opposite of what you find attractive.

Can't think of anyone right now. I am too preoccupied with the barcode scanner that I am being asked to scout for our store.
8. I would be a happier person if…

I get that very important phone call soon...
9. Have you ever regretted?

Yes, a few times but I try not to think about it too much.
10. I seldom _______ without a _______ in my _______.

I seldom leave without a prayer in my pocket.

No comments: