Thursday, October 23, 2008

3 X Thursday

1. What motivates you? Why?
My family. Seeing my daughter strive to excel in her preschool. Watching her play with kids her age. My daugher going home with both her hands filled with "good job" stamps. That's what motivates me to work hard and at the same time, be a better person to the world.

2. What happens when you can't be motivated to do something you need to do? How do you get the motivation back?
I step back, reassess my goals in life then move on. Just by looking at my family and the dreams we build together brings back my motivation.

3. Are there any changes in the state of your world that need some motivation to do? What they are is optional, but how will you motivate yourself to do it?
Each day, my husband and I need to reassure each other that it's going to be a better day for us, for our daughter and this will be a better place to live in because we are striving hard. I guess, it all goes back to your support system. If you know that people support you, there's no reason for you to feel demotivated.

Join us here.

No comments: