Friday, October 17, 2008

43 Things You Don’t Know About Me

What color is your toothbrush? Green
Name one person that made you smile today? Lizzie
What were you doing 45 minutes ago? Preparing Lizzie's art materials
Have you ever been to a strip club? Once. Right after college. Whooah!
What is the last thing you said aloud? "Finish it first!" to Lizzie

What is the best ice cream flavor? Strawberry
What are you wearing right now? knickers and tank top
What was the last thing you ate? Breakfast of crabstick mayo in ciabatta bread and coffee at Delifrance.
What is your favorite flavor of popcorn? Butter
Who is the last person you sent a comment/message on friendster? my bestfriend, Janet.

Do you take vitamins daily? Yes. 1 a day and ascorbic acid.
Do you go to church every Sunday? Yes.
Do you like sweets? Depends.
Do you like Chinese food better than pizza? I like Pizza more.
Do you drink your soda with a straw? Yeah.
What did your last text message say? You really wanna know? O sya sya -- "Love u girl! Sori di kita natext at di ko nasagot cols :c so so sori. Sobrang gusto pa naman kitang makakwentuhan. Dami kasi problems sa office kanina :c i miss u girl! Thanks for remembering..I've come full circle.." (a message from my bestfriend, Janet at 12:07 am)

Are you someone’s best friend? Yes I am. To the one who sent the message above :)
What are you doing tomorrow? Buying Lizzie's costume for next saturday's school activity
Where is your dad? In Cali with mom.
Look to your left, what do you see? The door to our porch.

What color is your watch? assorted.
What do you think of when you think of Switzerland? Clogs?
Do you use chapsticks? Used to.
What is your birthstone color? Red. Garnet.
Do you go in at a fast food place or just hit the drive through? Drive-thru
What’s your favorite number? 4
Do you have a dog? Yeah. His name's Bob.
Have you met anyone famous? Yes
Any plans today? Blog. Sleep. Pay the bills. Go to White Plains for the BB try outs.
Ever gone to college? Yeah of course.

Do you dye your hair? I don't.
Last song listened to? Wag kang Matakot by Eheads (my current LSS for a month now)
Can you say the alphabet backwards? That's too geeky for me.
Do you have a maid service clean your house? I have a stay in househelp who does all the chores for me.
Favorite pair of shoes you wear all the time? My crocs Prima on weekends and my Janylin tan stilettos on weekdays.

Are you jealous of anyone? No.
Is anyone jealous of you? I hope not!
Do you love someone? Yes!
Do any of your friends have children? Most of my friends have children

What do you usually do during the day? Work my @s% off!

Do you hate anyone that you know right now? I think I slowly am.
Do you use the word ‘hello’ daily? Yes.
Do you like cats? No.

No comments: