Friday, October 17, 2008

swinging in the rain

Christmas is just around the corner. I have started with my list a few nights ago while my daughter was busy tracing the letters from her workbook. She has been working really hard in school that she extends her review time at home for another half an hour. I swear, I was never like that when I was her age, nor her dad. Her passion for learning is something she got from herself heee! That's the main reason why her dad and I agreed to give her the best gift this Christmas. An incentive of some sort for being the great girl that she is to us. We have been checking out some really nice wooden swing sets online. We saw one that would prettily sit in our garden. This early, I can imagine how she is going to play with the set on days she is not in school. We just need to check out how their shipping and handling is then we're set to place the order.

Stay tuned!

No comments: