Monday, October 20, 2008

monday's a bitch!

1. When was the last time you were sick?
I was sick just last week. The doctor said it was due to lack of sleep, stress at work and very poor diet. As you lnow, I have been dissatisfied with my body weight that I am practicing the wrong diet for the wrong reasons. Although I have seriously contemplated on it, I am glad that I have not jumped into the pool of people who are taking appetite suppressants to lose weight. Not that it's a bad idea because some of them like this one which I have discovered is harmless and can be really helpful in losing weight.

2. Do you make an effort to try to avoid germs in places like public washrooms?
Yes. I keep a small bottle of alcohol in my bag and squirt on my hands, Lizzie's and Arthuz when we're out malling and we need to go to the loo.

3. What's the longest time you've been away from work/school due to illness?
I am not that sickly and if I am, I just take a day or two off.

4. What's your favourite comfort food for when you're not feeling well?
Soup and green mangoes (or any sour fruit!)

5. Are there any foods that you can't eat anymore, due to past experience with food poisoning?
I eat all sorts of food so this question does not suit me. Hehehe!

No comments: