Saturday, November 15, 2008

3x thursday

1. Are your parents still alive? If so, do you get along with them?
>>>Yup, they are still alive. Dad has a bad case of sore throat though so I hope he gets well soon. Other than that, they are both doing fine, are healthy as a horse and happily in love Ü Yup, I come from a very small family. I have an older brother and I am my family's little darling so they have no choice but to spoil me and love me and understand my moods. LOL

2. Do your parents live close? Why/why not?
>>>Unfortunately not. We are continents apart. They live in the US while I chose to stay behind here in the Philippines. Why? My own family is here.

3. Name one thing valuable that your parents taught you. Why did you choose this?
>>>Independence. They taught me not to rely on anyone else to survive. They taught me the value of hard work and perseverance and how prayers can move mountains. They are a very religious couple and I was raised in a family of praying people. I teach these same values now to my daughter.

Join the fun here.

No comments: