Monday, November 24, 2008

Any Given Day

1. What is your favorite day of the week? Why?
~That would be Saturday. Aside from the fact that it is my official ME time, I also get to fix and refix my house since my hubby is at work and my daughter is busy playing.

2. On what day of the week were you born?
~Monday

3. On average, how many days a year you spend away from home?
~a couple of weeks, that is when my parents come home for their annual visit.


4. Are you the kind of person who always knows what day it is or do you constantly find yourself asking someone else?
~Is there a person who forgets what day is it today? Because I don't.


5. What five topics would you like to answer questions about on fridays?
~what to fix the day after, where to go, what to eat, where to bring Lizzie and what to buy


Snagged from Yen.

No comments: