Saturday, November 29, 2008

Tag Train # 14

PLAYERS: A MOTHERS HORIZON Swept Away Doll Me Up Changing Lanes

1. If the object of your affections were to serenade you, what song(s) would you hope he or she used?~ Our theme songs :)
2. Have you ever just started dancing/singing in the middle of somewhere?~ I do that in the company of people I am comfortable with like family and friends...
3. When eating, are you more concerned with taste or healthiness?~ Taste then healthiness
4. Would you name a child of yours after you?~ Yeah. After us or our parents. Our second child if it's a boy will be named Arthuz Claudio Raoul and he will be called Sky, if it's another girl will be named Arlyn Lourdes Romina and she will be called Lorin.
5. How much do you actually care about the inner workings of your computer or is it only as long as it works?~ I don't really care at all.
6. What makes you weak?~ very poor health, lack of sleep and stress
7. How do you connect to the internet from home?~ broadband
8. Do you wear anything with sentimental value?~ my engagement and wedding rings and my ID necklace
9. What advice would you give to a friend with cancer?~ The only thing I will give is prayers and not advice.
10. In time for Thanksgiving, what are you most thankful for this year?~ my existence and the people around me that matters.
11. If you could say only one thing to the world, what would it be?~ Peace.
12. When was the last time you let the people you love/people who are important to you know you love them/that they are important to you?~ This morning.

1 comment:

♥SomethingPurple♥ said...

pst baters! I wish you 2 more kids, those names sound beautiful :)))