Sunday, July 13, 2008

abc of fashion

Fashion fade, style is eternal. --- Yves Saint Lauren

When it comes to fashion and kakikayan, I know I can always count on Em, who coincidentally tagged me with this. I am not really very keen on fashion. I always go for the classics -- audrey hepburn look. But I am sure to enjoy this tag so let's play along. I'm tagging VAL, ALPHA, CHUBBY, SHEILA and GRACE.


players: yennygirl whenmomspeakskathycotbuhaymisis coffee table conversations living the healthy life mindbubbles vanitykit stripe&yellow somethingpurple em's detour changing lanes pit stop your site here!

A: What accessories do you wear everyday?
***a set of pearl and diamond earrings I got from my mom, my rings (engagement and wedding), kenneth cole watch, charriol bracelet and my ID necklace

B: What is your beauty routine?
***I am very low-maintenance (no maintenance pa nga eh!). Back in college, I lived in an all-girls dorm where water was a problem. No, I don't skip bath time if that's what you're thinking hehehe. We just didn't have the luxury of long baths and the abundance of water. There was a long line waiting for you to finish. I am good with soap and water on my face back then. Brushing my teeth was a must. And is still a must. Now, I take a hot shower in the morning and a warm bath before I retire at night. I brush my teeth 3 times a day. Moisturize my face in the morning, and I cleanse at night. I always forget to put on lotion and no make up except some loose powder and a lip balm.

C: What was the last item of clothing (for yourself) that you purchased?
***Just shopped for some new office wardrobe in TriNoMa this afternoon. A few pairs of tops, slacks and skirts and a pair of pumps and ballet flats. Hantagal ko na di nagsashop!

D: Do you use a dresser, closet, or both?
***Both.

E: What type of earrings are in your ears right now?
***pearl and diamond earrings.

F: What type of figure do you have?
***next question please. I used to be balingkinitan okay but now, after almost 4 years of being married and a toddler to boot, bilugan na akey!

G: Do you wear glasses?
***contacts during the day. glasses at night.

H: What type of handbag do you carry?
***depends on my get up. I usually carry my big brown bag to work because it's so huge, it can double as a diaper bag :). A few weeks ago, I have been (over)using the blue lacoste classic bag my mother in law gave me. For 2 days now, I have been wearing my tiny nine west hand bag which can only fit my purse, mobile, cologne and a small comb.

I: What is your ideal style?
***classic. I am always in crisp whites and khakis in the office. During the weekends, I am either in shorts or mini skirts paired with a tank top or a button down

No comments: