Tuesday, July 8, 2008

interesting tag

Got this tag from Pat. Thanks girl!

This is very interesting and fun to do.

Have you ever gone on a blind date? Yes. The first date with my husband was a blind date! :)
Skipped school? Yup, during my college days
Been on a plane? Yup
Been lost? Nope. I have a very good sense of direction.
Swam in the ocean? Nope
Cried yourself to sleep? Yup
Played cops and robbers? With Lizzie now. She's the cop and I am the robber.
Played dolls? Yup. Barbie dolls.
Recently colored with crayons? Yup. With Lizzie.
Sang Karaoke? Nope
Paid for a meal with coins only? Yup. In college. Life was hard then.
Done something you said you wouldn't? Yup
Cheated on a test? yup!
Made prank phone calls? yup, when i was younger
Laughed until some kind of beverage came out of your nose? yup! hahaha!
Caught a snowflake on your tongue? never experienced snow yet. But I will soon!
Danced in the rain? all the time when I was a kid.
Written a letter to Santa Claus? yup. Now i feel silly for doing that.
Watched the sunrise with someone you care about? Yeah, before.
Been kissed under the mistletoe? Yup.
Gone ice skating? yes
Been skinny dipping outdoors? Nope
Favorite drink I'm allowed on a regular basis? Coke but I'm trying to cut down
Tattoos? None. My husband has a lot though.
Body piercings? Just ears.
Vacation spot? Bali
Eaten cookies for dinner? Yup
Ever been on TV? yeah. Does being featured as face of the UAAP count? :)
Ever been in a car accident? Yes. I was 7 months on the way and it was a major accident talaga. Our car was rammed on the side (arthuz's) by a 14 wheeler truck.
Favorite number and why? 4. No explanation.
Favorite movie? GWTW
Favorite holiday? Christmas
Favorite smells? rain, crisp mornings and Lizzie
What do you do to relax? read, sleep, listen to music
Where do you see yourself in 10 years? woman of leisure and living on interest --> ditto to that! :)

Tagging you!

No comments: