Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Monday Bug Tag

Snagged this from Aggie. Thanks sis! :)

1. Complete this phrase: “If only I could..”
:: …have more energy to do more tasks in one day
2. Did you get enough sleep last night?
:: Not really. Though I slept at 11 and wake up time this week is 6, I still feel I am lacking on sleep since I am training Lizzie not to wet her bed. I set the alarm clock thrice (1:30AM, 4:30AM and 6AM) to bring her to the bathroom to pee. She has been very obedient and cooperative about this project, in fairness to her :)
3. What were you doing before you slept last night?

:: I was at the wake of my husband's childhood friend. Passed by McDo for a bite (bawal daw dumerecho bahay pagkagaling sa patay sabi ng mga olds)
4. First thing you thought about this morning when you woke up?
:: Why was my boss calling me at 5 in the morning?!!?? Problema na naman??!!
5. Do you ever wonder why the sky is blue?

:: No. I dont actually think about things like that.
6. Did you ever try to skip meals?

:: I try not to. You see, I love eating. And eating loves me too.
7. Lights on or off?

:: Lights off! Sayang kuryente noh!
9. Are you afraid of the dark?

:: Sometimes
10. Favorite hangout/s?

:: Unbelievably, our favorite hang out is my in laws' room (full blast AC, LCD TV, food.. the works talaga)
11. People you can’t live without?

:: God and family.
12. What are your plans for tonight?

:: Dinner with hubby, his 2 college best friends and their wives - in short, another TNY dinner at Serendra.
13. Favorite song when you’re sleepy?

:: R&B, mga Voices of Theory, Keith Sweat, etc...
14. Do you love someone, right now?

:: Yes
15. Are you a giver or a taker?

:: I have always been a given even when I was still single. I was spoiled by my dad but time taught me to be mature in all my dealings.
16. If you could choose another name, what would it be?

:: Farah Romina is not a bad name ;)
18. Last text message from?

:: Cristina, my SME. She was asking how come she doesn't have an incentive for June.
20. Stuck on a desert island & could have only one KIND of food for the rest of your life, what would it be?

:: Manang's papaitan :)
21. Favorite tv commercial/s?

:: Coca-Cola
22. If you were dead and your soul was given another chance, what would you do first?

:: Tell the people I love I love them and ask for forgiveness.
23. If you could choose your eye color,what color would you like to have?

:: I love the color of my eyes :)
24. What are the things you always bring?

:: cards, cash, hand sanitizer and my budget notebook!

No comments: