Monday, July 21, 2008

meet my cousin

I was on the phone with my mom last night and she can't stop bragging about one of my cousings who made it really big in the US. The reason why she was so proud of him is because we sent him to school as his parents can't afford much for his schooling. He took poverty as a challenge for him to excel and be somebody. So when the opportunity of going abroad knocked on his door, he grabbed it and persevered. Now after ten years of hardwork and determination, I learned from mom that he works as one of Chicago personal injury lawyers. He is earning really well and as a matter of fact, he sponsored for my parents' trip to Chicago next month. It's going to be a heartwarming reunion, I bet.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear Farah,

I would really appreciate it if you could remove the link from this post.

Thanks!