Saturday, July 26, 2008

snagged!

Snagged this from Jane.

1. Do you want to grow old with someone or be single? I never wished to grow old alone. And I am grateful to be assured that someone will be with me in my old and grey days.

2. What were you doing at 8:00 this morning? Feeding Lizzie her breakfast of cereals and milk.

3. What were you doing in last 30 minutes? In the shower taking a hot bath.

4. What was something that happened to you in 1998? Pretty much busy with school. I was a sophomore then so I was probably busy hanging out with my orgmates from UP, Dang, Nong and my ex boyfriend, J.

5. If you were stranded on an island with the person you hated and without food what would you do? Knowing myself, I won't bother making peace with the person. I will fight for my survival.

6. When someone catches your eye, do you try to make an eye contact or avoid it? Depends on the situation.

7. What color is your comb? My comb is colored blue and white. I use it after shower when my hair is dripping wet.

8.What was the last thing you bought? dog food.

9. How do u know when ur inlove? There's this certain kind of glow that emanates :)

10. Have you been to China? Yes.

11. Where do you keep your money? wallet, bank, drawer.

12. Do you wish you were back together with any of your exes? No.

13. Do you like peanut butter? yup.

14. Have you been to UK? No.

15. Dream country? Australia and New Zealand.

16. The thing you love about relationships? The commitment that you share with the other person.

17. The thing you love about being single? not having to think about another person. When I was single, I can do whatever I want without thinking of anyone else.

18. Would you give up a dream for someone you loved? Definitely.

19. Do you wanna cut your hair? I just did.

20. Are you over the age of 25? Yes.

21. Do you talk a lot? Super.

25. Favorite ice cream? strawberry.

26. Could you date someone who has been only your friend for a long time? perhaps.

27. Are you typically a jealous person? When I was younger, yes.

28. Is there such thing as perfect relationship? No.

32. Do you chew on your straws? No.

33. Do you have curly hair? No.

35. The kind of person you’re first attracted to? brainy and smart. someone who can strike a good conversation. someone who will not bore me to death.

37. What is something you say a lot? really?

40. Do you have to work tomorrow? No.

41. Who was the last person you said I love you to? Lizzie.

No comments: