Monday, July 21, 2008

all about me tag

Thanks for the tag, Babs!

The rules:

A. List these rules on your blog.
B. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog.
C. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
You’ll have to read on for my 7 facts and see who I tagged.

1. I love the black part of rice when cooked. We call it "tutong" in the Philippines.

2. I love to sleep! I can sleep for hours and hours non stop. I will not give it up for any gimmick in the world.

3. I am a no-maintenance kind of girl. I can leave the house with my hair wet, no powder on my face, no lip gloss. I can even stand not looking at the mirror the entire day.


4. I have a way of convincing people by just looking at them. ;)

5. I'm a great multitasker. I can blog, babysit, listen to what's showing on TV and converse with my husband all at the same time. Freaky?

6. I am OC when it comes to my bags and shoes. I have to make sure that the bag that I will be using for the week matches the pairs of shoes that I will be wearing as well.

7. I wake up at 2am every Friday to visit the Black Nazarene. It never fails!


Tagging: Vien, Abie, Tracy, Thea, Maver, Pat and Aggie.

No comments: