Wednesday, April 2, 2008

aveeno lotion


For many years now, I have been using only Aveeno's Daily Moisturizing Lotion. I have tried them all but it's with this brand that I have found my match heee! For me, lotions are a must and since I am living in a very dry country, I need to make sure that my skin are well taken care of. It contains natural colloidal oatmeal blended with rich emollients and is clinically proven to moisturize for a full 24 hours. It's skin protectant, non greasy and best of all, it's fragrant free (so there goes the dilemma of mixing up the scent of your lotion to your prefume).

When my parents came home for a vacation last year, my mom made sure that she brought me a box full of aveeno products for a year's worth of consumption. I remember having a hard time finding a grocery that carries this brand. I found one in Rustan's Temple Drive. Imagine having to scour through all the grocery alleys just to find one? Heynakow.

Other products worth trying are: daily moisturizing body wash, intense relief hand cream, foaming bath and lip balm.


No comments: