Tuesday, April 1, 2008

on mummyhood

My sister in law is giving birth to her firstborn this September. And as early as now, I have been surfing for nice and comfy maternity clothes for her. Checked on http://www.gap.com/ this morning and boy, how I love their spring collection (not only for her but also for me!). Gap has always been my favorite store and when my parents shop for me, they make sure to go to GAP first to check on their new wares. Hanggaganda ng mga items nila. Can't wait to visit them soon para matesting na yang mga gap stores na yan lol!

Anyhoo, these are some of the maternity clothes that I chose for Shine. She's really not into spags and sleeveless tops (so unlike moi!) but she will be very pretty in these spring maternity collection. Check out, all!

Square-neck eyelet top

Striped flutter sleeve shirt

Sleeveless tie-waist tunic

Pleated scoopneck top (being the very simple person that she is, i bet she will love this top)

Demi panel white wide-leg pants

Easy wrap dress

Crossover empire-waist printed dress

Pleated white dress

Nice dress, yea? The hard part here is for me to get Shine wear the sexy dresses. She's such a sweetie that anything that will show a bit of skin is a no-no for her. Lol!

Happy pregnancy, sissie! Ate loves you soooo mats!

No comments: