Friday, September 19, 2008

friday's feast

I know that the chef has been out for over two months now so I recycled her tag a bit. Enjoy!


Appetizer
What was your favorite cartoon when you were a child?


I remember adoring Punky Brewster when I was a kid (if you can classify her as a cartoon character). I also have all kinds of Strawberry Shortcake stuff.

Soup
Pretend you are about to get a new pet. Which animal would you pick, and what would you name it?

I am getting another dog but a small one this time. I have a pug but he is already old so I am thinking of getting a smaller one for my daughter. I will have to wait for my daughter to give a name because it will be hers anyway.


Salad
On a scale of 1-10 with 10 being highest, how much do you enjoy getting all dressed up for a special occasion?
A 9. I am a no maintenance kind of person but don't get me wrong. When there is an utmost need for me to dress up, I really do.

Main Course
What kind of music do you listen to while you drive?
Mostly reggae and R&B. I am into Eheads lately though.

Dessert
When was the last time you bought a clock? And in which room did you put it?
I don't buy my clocks. For some reason, people love giving me clocks in all sizes and forms. Hahaha! Lagi daw kasi kameng late mag anak! Hehehe!

No comments: