Sunday, September 28, 2008

saturday 9.

1. Who is your best friend?
Her name is Janet and we met when we were college seniors. We have been bestfriends since.

2. How did you meet?

Sorry, I answered too fast. We met when we were college seniors because we were groupmates in our thesis class.

3. How long have you known each other?

8 years.

4. Have you traveled anywhere together?

Yeah! We have been to Cebu a lot of times together. And Subis, Laguna and a lot more.

5. Did you ever have a problem over a romantic interest that you shared?

Nope! We didn't share a guy. But we had problems accepting the guys that we were dating. There was a point in my life that she was not okay with the guy I was with and vv.

6. Have you ever not liked your best friend’s choice of lovers?

Mistake #2 hahaha! Let me just copy paste my answer above :) Nope! We didn't share a guy. But we had problems accepting the guys that we were dating. There was a point in my life that she was not okay with the guy I was with and vv.

7. How long since you have seen your best friend?

I last saw her when we had dinner and coffee many months ago :( I remember when we were still in school and together at work, we promised that if and when we get to have our own families already, there will be regular barbecues at each other's place. Think healthy grilling at my backyard. It was a perfect plan.

8. Do you remember each other on birthdays and holidays?

Oh yeah. This we never fail to do.

9. What is the biggest fight that you have ever had?

Me being hardheaded about my choices in love. Hahaha!

No comments: