Saturday, September 20, 2008

my besty and her future

My bestfriend J and I had a long phone conversation earlier this week. We were reminiscing about our lives in college, our first job together and our future. The flow of conversation was smooth until it turned out to be really nostalgic and our tone sad when she shared with me the news that she will be leaving for the US in a couple of months as there are a couple of Boston jobs that she is seriously considering. She is single so it's very easy for her to decide on things as big as this. We are both scared of what the future holds for her but we are also both excited and optimistic that it will be bright and sunny for her to live elsewhere. I will surely miss my besty but as we've promised each other, we will shop till we drop in NY and dine and wine in Cali when I get to visit her.

No comments: