Sunday, September 21, 2008

survey

1. Is someone in love with you?
‘ my husband, A.

2. Do you know anyone named Dan?
‘ Reyes, the company president.

3. What color is your couch?
‘ touches of brown, tan and beige.

4. Has anyone ever mistaken you for a family member?
‘ I have veru distinct features so NO.

5. What do you currently want?
‘ I want to find a discount furniture store nearby. I have to shop for some furnitures soon...

6. Favorite ice cream
‘ strawberry, bubble gum, pistachio and coffee crumble

9. Does someone like you right now?
‘ Am I supposed to know?

10. Say you were given a drug test right now. Would you pass or fail?
‘ Pass with flying colors!

11. Favorite pop-tart flavor?
‘ i dont like pop tarts.

12. Do you know anyone in jail/prison?
‘ Yeah. An uncle.

13. What are your plans for the weekend?
‘ I have a full Sunday. You can check out my list in previous posts.

14. Do you like the color green?
‘ Yes. But not really my favorite.

15. What is your dad’s best friends name?
‘ David.

16. Favorite book right now?
‘ I am reading Milan Kundera right now.

17. Who was the last person to send you a text message?
‘ Jopao.

18. Ever driven into the ghetto to buy drug?
‘ Nope.

19. Last restaurant you went to?
‘ We had dinner at Roasters a while back.

20. Favorite kind of candy?
‘ Nerds.

21. Last voice mail you received?
‘ no voicemails for me.

22. What did you do last weekend?
‘ Enzo's 1st birthday party, Office Teambuilding then we left for Tuguegarao...

23. What’s the first thing you would do with five million dollars?
‘ Secure Lizzie's future and get pregnant! =)

24. How many hours did you sleep for last night?
‘ 7 hours

25. Milkshakes…or Blizzards?
‘ milkshakes

26. Who’s the last person that you felt was stalking you?
‘ I wouldn't tell.

27. Have you ever been on your school’s track team?
‘ Nope.

28. What jewelry are you wearing?
‘ My rings. I never take them off.

29. What’s your middle name?
‘ Alvarez.


30. If all of your friends were going on a road trip, would you?
‘ I don't think so. 10 years ago, I would.

31. Favorite drink?
‘ coffee and soda

32. Do you swear at your parents?
‘ nope. who does?

33. Is your phone right beside you?
‘ infront of me.

34. Last person you couldn’t take your eyes off?
‘ My hubby A and my daughter L

35. Do you think someone is thinking about you right now?
‘ of course!

37. What is the color of your bedsheet?
‘ white with streaks of blue and green

38. Have you ever crawled through a window?
‘ of course! I had a very interesting life (I wouldn't say childhood because I was no longer a child then)

39. Are you photogenic?
‘ People say that I am.

40.?
where is?

41. Where do you spend most of your money?
‘ Bills and Bank.

42. What was the last thing you did?
‘ Asked my daughter to pee in the bathroom.

43. Did you have a tattoo?
‘ Nope. But my hubby has lots of it.

44. Do you still watch cartoons on Saturday mornings?
‘ All the time, with my girl

45. Is there a secret you haven’t told any of your friends?
‘ yeah

46. What time is it?
‘ 2:41 AM so I better hit the sack now!

47. Have you ever changed your clothes while in a vehicle?
‘ All the time!

48. TV Program u recently watched
‘ CNN

49. One thing in your mind
‘ Shopping.

50. What were you doing at 2am last night?
‘ Asleep.

No comments: